Monday, November 28, 2005

hello... all india radio?

Hello? Okay, My name's Kris and yeah, so it's greatt-a to be finally included in your phone in programme, aFTER YOU KEPT ME ON HOLD FOR THE LAST TEN MINUTES, chatting up some dame, but never mind that.


Didja tell ya that ya have a real sexy voice, dude?
Ya... I kinda know the name of your show is Live Wire on fm rainbow...

message?
Ya you bet i have a message , bud
This message goes outta for my- uh -significant other
Daniello... yes, that's right Daniello
Ya? Am I Italiano? naah, just gotta this accento from watching too many
Godfather movies...

Which reminds me about the message , dude... yaah.. to my boyfriend Daniello
ya his papa works at de Italian embassy as an attache-case
ya, he's pretty mad at me... you know why??
'cos I kinda criticised his mother's meatballs

Ya? Of course he's listening, he always listens to your programme
in the hope you'll play that Ricky Martin stuff... that Vida Loca loco song

Whaddya mean...hey, what do you straights know about how complicated
our Gay relationships are... daniello hasn't spoken a word to me ever since I said
his mother's meatballs had too much pepper...

Okay Daniello, I know you're listenin'
an' I didn't mean to knock your muddah's meatballs
but you know she hates me...
why else whould she say stuff like, 'my Daniello likes real thick noodles???'

Anyway, so dis is my message to ya
I'm a sorry, and i'm a waitin for you to call
Or at least return my black leotards....





No comments: