Sunday, March 20, 2011

Holi Kids

Kids and Holi: none of the images below are my work. I salute those intrepid photographers who brave paint bombs, and water jets, and enamel paint, exposing themselves and their cameras to a lot of er... colour. I merely am a vehicle to bring you some of the images that I wish I had the courage to take. So enjoy!

Colour me cute: kids at a playschool celebrate holi

Beautiful pose, such a careful portriat that the sparkle is missing

Now here's a slice of life, straight from the streets



1 comment:

allenbhai said...

Little children
Go in circles
He will sing you lullabies
Little children
Rest your heads
No more monsters
No more devils
You are not who the wicked call you

Peace and strong and joy
Pure and peace and strong and joy
All you little children