Friday, December 24, 2010

Thinking of You Tonight!

It's Christmas Eve, and I'm not exactly rocking around the Christmas Tree yet.


Christmas time chores a plenty, and if you're wondering what on earth am I so busy about, I'm not gonna tell you.

Don't have the time. Santa's putting the last touches to his sleigh, and the reindeer are having their coats brushed and antlers braided.

In Patna, one doesn't have the Holly Jolly Christmas on the same scale as Shillong, Goa, or Calcutta, but one does one's best to raise that cup of good cheer.

As Elvis sings, 'The Christmas Tree is ready, the candles are aglow, but with my Baby far away, what good is Mistletoe?"  Christmas is a time when friends and family are important.

My thoughts are with my Uncle Henry who is spending Christmas in hospital in Brisbane this year, after heart surgery, and my Aunt Edna and cousins. Even though we're an ocean apart, the wonder of emails have kept us in touch.
My Christmas wishes also go out to someone who is having a cold Christmas in the Netherlands this year, instead of us spending a cold Christmas together in Gangtok as planned last year.

To you, gentle reader,  visiting these pages, may the Hope, Peace and Joy that Christmas brings visit your home and staywith you and yours in the coming year.

Have a Peaceful Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

signis is all rubbish
only religous stuff.
we are fed of it.