Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pretty Exhausting, I might add


Well, my beauties, as you already know, I'm having the time of my life teaching these kids video production at Kilkari, the Bihar Bal bhawan.

Apart  that climate change has hit us with a sledgehammer, and that the April sun beats down with like a Maniac in mid-May, things are really cooking at the workshop.
The kids are full of enthusiasm, and pranks as well. And there are just five more days left.
 Five hectic days with a lot of ambitious planning ... and then reality gets in the way!
The children have learnt to make their caption cards, they've completed one on-camera editing exercise. And now, they're doing their small two minute projects.
These two guys are busy discussing the finer point of their script, and they can't seem to agree on something!

And as for these two, they're devising an impromptu wrestling match so that the other kids can get some camera practice!
And yesterday, I was so bushed that I could barely hobble up the stairs to my flat!

1 comment:

yashna said...

I long to be there...the pictures are so live:) its so wonderful. great work!!