Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Flavour of the month


One has so many thoughts about so many things at any given point of time, that writing consistently in a blog of this nature becomes an onerous task.
No doubt, there are several issues to write about.
The favour of the month for me, is not the IPL [I wouldn’t touch cricket with a bargepole if it were not for the people I love who love cricket!]. Neither is it the Elections, though like other sane people, I am apprehensive about what sort of government will finally be voted into power.

The flavour of the month for me is iced TEA.

Refreshing, delicious, cooling, and so easy to make.
Lemon, tea, water, and ice are the base ingredients.
Then you can become as innovative as you want to.
Tea is good for you, especially if you keep off the milk and use just a little sugar.

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

The great refresher.
But how about some more POEMS?