Wednesday, January 07, 2009

!!!!!

The most irritating and exasperating things according to me

People asking why I am not married.


People offering to get me married.


People who suggest names of other people whom I should marry.

and the most exasperating of all:

Females who insist that I should marry them!

These types send you gifts even if you don't want them....

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts is an old Trojan saying

When a woman sends you gifts for no reason at all, look out!


The gifts are Trojan horses full of mercenaries.

It's a ploy to tie you up in knots and then to conquer you.

To pulverize your ego to pulp and force you to surrender your independance at the altar of marital monotony and nuptial nonsense.

No thank you, ladies, I'm not stupid like THAT!

I'd rather be most willing for a dentist to be drilling than to have a woman in my life. .......



No comments: