Thursday, June 07, 2007

Still, I'm Sad...

It's another day at the office. The same grind, maybe.

Even so, there's a lot one can do when seated at a desk, in the gaps between tasks.

So, while waiting for something to materialize, I'm filling up this blog.

I still haven't got over the way my squirrel passed away in the night.

That's what happens.

But I've got a lot of advice on that.

Someone pointed out that the Vaastu of my flat should be changed.

The terrarium should be shifted one way.

Another said that somebody with an evil eye may have watched me feed my squirrel with a milk bottle.

That's why babies should be fed in private, he said.

Another said that it was probably the opressive heat.

Still, I'm sad..... like in the Boney M song.



Anyway, here are some articles tat you may like to read about Bihar on Frank Opinions.

1 comment:

scorpio said...

Thanx Mr browning....