Tuesday, March 07, 2006

SEVEN THINGS ???


Well, I have been tagged by Ajit, and being the good sport I am, here are the seven things

Seven Things I plan to do before I die

Write a book
Complete a documentary about male to male sexuality in Bihar
Bungee Jump off a bridge
Catalyse the Dalits of Sasaram into running an organic farm
Get a state-of-the art dental makeover
Run a TV show based on village working class males who could beat the pants off the elite-waste money –in- the gym models
Host my own [controversial] radio show

Seven things I can do

Cook a variety of mouth-watering south Asian dishes
Concoct an Irish cream that critics say rivals Baileys
Be the life of the party when I want to
Build and maintain aquariums without air-pumps
Use the written word in a variety of interesting ways
Be difficult, and eccentric – it’s a fine art
Avoid getting into the ‘love and marriage’ type of commitments

Seven things I can’t do

Give up music
Tolerate cigarette smoke blowing in the immediate region of my face
Forgive the creep who smokes in my bathroom and leaves a butt in the toilet bowl
Discourage somebody who believes in what he/she is doing even though I may not agree with it
Take fanatics of any kind seriously
Be nice to educated people who relieve themselves on public walls
Smile at somebody who’s messed up my computer

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex

WHY should I be particularly attracted to the opposite sex? However
Here are seven things that make me like a woman:
1. If she’s direct and takes no nonsense
2. If she rides a motorbike and lets me pillion ride
3. If she can taste wine and has an educated palate
4. If her tastes in music, food, and men complement mine
5. If she has a sense of humour
6. If she’s a good story teller, no matter what her age is
7. If she can take a stand for women’s rights, gay rights, lesbian rights, a nd the rights of the disadvantaged and acknowledge that not all men are bound to patriarchy.
And, for good measure, here are the seven things which make a MAN attractive to me:

1. A pleasant smile and a good singing voice
2. If he rides a motorbike and lets me pillion ride
3. If he can taste wine and has an educated palate
4. If his tastes in music, food, and men complement mine
5. If he has a sense of humour
6. If he’s a good story teller, no matter what his age is
7. If he can take a stand for women’s rights, gay rights, lesbian rights, and the rights of the disadvantaged and still be the life of the party

Seven things I say most
1. As a matter of fact…
2. Gross!
3. Kaisan ba?
4. I’m not gonna do ABMM [aa bail mujhe maar]
5. Really?
6. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
7. You have a right to your opinion, and I have mine

Seven celebrity crushes
1. Jack Nicholson
2. Whoopie Goldberg
3. Elton John
4. Ally Mcbeal
5. Will in Will & Grace
6. Shrek [‘cos he has layers, like an onion]
7. Robin Williams

3 comments:

Ajit Chouhan said...

Hey Frank,damn interesting man...U never fail to amuse me.Keep it going.

I hope u enjoyed the series.

allenbhai said...

dear francois
yore lattest blg waz kinda amuzing. about words you like to use youlet out...'ammama kusto ramro cha' and " a-ho !
kay -ho ?
debbi jee ko jay ho!
brudur allen- the poor scribe

shikha said...

Hey, these are really nice!