Sunday, April 03, 2011

Silver Jubilee: Street Theatre at Ravi

Here is a post on the All Bihar Street Theatre festival of Ravi Bharati, Patna
Twenty-five years and still counting. Benny Moolan SJ, the current director of Ravi Bharati has started a blog, and its inaugural post is on the festival: The report on:
Communication: Benny Moolan's Blog
My own association with the Nukkad Natak festival goes back several years. In 2000, I had the privilege of giving away the mementos at the festival.  In 2003, I remember, I designed the memento. That year, Professor Shanker Dutt was the Chief Guest on the final day and gave away the prizes.
Manoj Patel, commonly known as Raj, performed on behalf of AASRA Chartiable Trust. Here are some pitures I unearthed.
Arun Ignatius SJ, then director of Ravi Bharati and Prof. Shanker Dutt at the Festival

Action at the All Bihar Street Theatre Festival, 2003

Raj [in Kurta] with the memento, in the picture are AASRA members and kids

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

paxil