Sunday, April 04, 2010

Resurrection Story

For me, it doesn't really matter if it is a Historical Fact that Jesus rose from the dead.
Easter to me is probably a reaffirmation of the rising from the tombs of dead habit.
Jesus was the man whose first 'miracle' was changing water into wine.

He was the one who called the priests of his time 'whitewashed graves' that looked clean on the outside, but were full of rotting corpses on the inside.
Looking at all the stuff happening in the world today in the name of 'Christianity', I daresay, if Christ were here today, his theme  would be, "Look What they've done, to my song, Ma"

To the uninitiated, the lyrics go
Look what they've done to my song ma
look what they've done to my song
It used to be so right
But now it's gone all wrong Ma
look what they've done to my song....
Alleluia!

1 comment:

Susie Q said...

Halleluyah!
Well said, fred!