Monday, September 26, 2005

hi



Just started

But where do I begin?

How does one reach out to gather the fragrances from the ever changing winds that fill the sails of the little vessel you call life?

What am I doing here, sitting on a rickety camp cot tapping away at an ancient computer in a rat-infested village on the outskirts of Delhi and what in the blazes do i do with this thing called a blog?

Maybe there's something i want to talk about... or it's a vain attempt to recreate what it was like to be sixteen all over again.... maybe it's the realisation that one of these days I'll have to start dealing with male menopause...

Whatever be the reasons, I'm here. In the here and now.
So if you've stumbled across this clumsy page, don't turn up your nose at it pray

There's a lot for me to learn
And I've only just begun.....

No comments: